The Biletnikoff Award
- Named for: Fred Biletnikoff. The former Florida State University All-American is a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame (1988). He had a 14-year career with the Oakland Raiders and is that team’s all-time receiving leader. At the time of his retirement, he ranked fourth on the NFL all-time receiving list.
(. . . CLICK READ MORE TO CONTINUE . . . )
- First Award: 1995
- Most Recent Winner: Brandin Cooks (Oregon State University) - 2013
- Selection by: Tallahassee Quarterback Club Foundation (ll voters for the Biletnikoff Award consist of sports writers and commentators who cover college football on a national, regional, or conference level, past award winners of the Biletnikoff Award, and distinguished receivers of the past. The Fan Vote posted on the website will count as one additional vote during each voting period for the semifinalists, finalists and winner. The Foundation, when appropriate, will add receivers to the Biletnikoff Award Watch List (based upon performance and criteria as outlined on the website) without prejudice up to the commencement of voting by the Biletnikoff Award National Selection Committee.).
- 2014 Winner Presentation: Dec. 11 (The Home Depot College Football Awards on ESPN).
- Watch List Link: CLICK HERE